We would like to welcome you to our family accommodations in the quiet village of Umhausen. We offer you one apartment (Marlenka 1) directly in the center and one apartment (Marlenka 2) about 1km outside the center. Marlenka 2 is about 250m from a bus stop and therefore perfect to use public transport for your activities in the valley.
In the village center of Umhausen you will find almost everything you need for your stay.
- Supermarket about 500m (Hofer, M-Price)
- Bakery and butcher’s shop 100m
- Pastry shop 400m
- Milk vending machine next door at the farmers
- Inns within a radius of 500m
- Sports store Grüner 100m (e-bike, ski, cross-country ski rental, via ferrata sets)
- ATM (Raiffeisenbank) 100m
- Tourist information 100m
- Post office
- Cab company, Almtaxi (Taxi Andrea Scheiber)
- Beauty salon
- Bus stop 50m
- Direct access to the Ötztaltrail
Umhausen is located in the middle of the Ötztal at 1036m from where you can reach all the highlights of the valley comfortably and in a short time.
- Extensive network of paths throughout the valley for hiking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, trail running
- Direct connection to the Ötztaltrail
- Cross-country skiing and hiking center Niederthai 10 min (car/bus)
- Highest waterfall in Tyrol with spectacular suspension bridge and fixed rope route 50 min. on foot
- Ötzidorf with bird of prey park 30 min walk
- Natural bathing lake Umhausen with tennis courts 20 min walk
- Ski area Hochötz 10 min (car/bus)
- Ski area Sölden 25 min (car/bus)
- Ski area Küthai 30 min (car/bus)
- Ski area Gurgl 40 min (car/bus)
- Bike Republik Sölden 25 min (car/bus)
- Aqua Dome Therme Längenfeld 10 min (car/bus)
- Outdoorpark Area 47 (canyoning, rafting, bungee jumping, high ropes course, bathing lake) 15 min (car/bus)
Whether you come to us for an active vacation or just to relax, there is something for everyone. We enjoy and appreciate this beautiful place every day anew and are happy to share this with you. We are happy to provide you with information on site for tips in the surrounding area. We also have an experienced retired hiking guide in the house who has written an informative hiking book about the Ötztal Valley, which is available in your apartment. We are a young family and also enthusiastic mountain sportsmen, mountain bikers and outdoor freaks. You are in the best hands and you will have an exciting and relaxing stay!
Simply start your non-binding inquiry and within a few minutes you will receive your tailor-made offer or book online.
We look forward to your visit! Martina, Thomas and Marleen.